Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ordinary story with lizuana or dragon?!

Today I have an ordinary story to share with you all.
A story about how a heroic hero and and beautiful heroin fight through dozens of epic boss battle which bond them together with love and then finally they leave happily ever after!
Or maybe not that kind of story. 

The story is like this....
Just another ordinary day with an ordinary lizard or... whatever else is this...

And this lizar... Oh wait!

This ain't a lizard!?! It's... it's...!!

A black iguana!!

So this black iguan..a... WTF?!
Flying Iguana?! White wings? Now black? OMG!?
And so the black iguana with wings flew away... *Just noticed there's typo.. oh well..*

END



*
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
******
*****
****
***
***
**
*
*
*


Oh no! WAIT!! HAVE MERCY!
Aaaaaaa..
OK OK.. This is a "DRAGON"
*Pff.. stupid fire breathing lizuana (lizard+iguana) with wings.

Hope you guys like it!!

My first time drawing a dragon. Drew with the aid of my imagination..
OR rather from the recall of the games, movies, pictures I've seen..
Judging from the pic you can say my ability to recall stuffs is very bad.
The outcome does not look like all the dragons I've seen...
BUT, I like it! Muahahah.
It's like T-REX+Ibex+Bat+Lizard+Iguana+Kangaroo = Dragon...
Bizarre animal.
I think what I drew is not a dragon.. but TIBEBALIZUANAKA.
Anyone interested for hi-res version?
Wakakaka.

If you enjoy this article please feel free to comment or click the FB like button to support us~ Happy to know there are people who support us~


My version of a dragon which does not look quite like one. 

Alternate color. Agumon?! No I think..
怎么了?那是Agumon 吗? 
Agumon 应该没有那么丑。
不好意思啦。
小人我又现丑了。
不知大家觉得如何。
应该也没什么笑点吧。
话说昨天小人我的军臣战友看到了Mind Your Own Business
一直躲在角落偷笑!(其实没多在角落,小人我加上去的)
看了会有动力继续努力画。
虽然画得不怎么样。
不过可以让人笑一笑还真不赖。
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿

就这样了!
谢谢!

P/S:喜欢的话随便按按 FB Like Button 吧! 嘿嘿! 就在右下这边~ 按呀按呀~ 免费的! 乌哈哈哈哈哈哈



3 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈~很夸张无厘头到好笑!
    我还以为你要给他吃咖喱?嘿嘿~
    结果它到底是什么?

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahaha. curry eating dinosaur!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...